We plan to host lots of recreational, educational, and food related events for 2018. We are also taking bookings for weddings, parties, and the like for 2018.
Friday night open mic nights. 6 to 11pm
- October 13th: Women of Cincy Brunch Event with Dark Wood Farm
- October 20th: Plant Walkers 2.0
- October 27th: Hive Retreat
Plus Friday night open mic nights.
Event Rental and Collaboration
From time to time, we host events or the lake and its facilities are rented out for events. We have hosted weddings, birthday and graduation parties, music festivals, and benefits of all sorts.
Our facilities offer the following:
- The 3000 sq foot bar with a license to serve beer, restrooms, seating, pool table, antique bowling machine, and an indoor stage
- an attached 1500 sq foot patio with seating and grill
- outdoor stage with electricity with a valley bowl amphitheater
- flat mown areas around the bar for recreation and rented tent setup space, with sandy soil for easy drainage
- grassy parking lot
- easy access to lake, waterfall, hiking trails, and campsites
We also host our own events mostly centered around music, local food, and education. It’s a great venue for recreation outside of the cities around and immersion in nature. People love to come out to the place to escape the city and suburbs and not have to drive far away. This hidden corner of Western Boone County offers just that with forests and the water creating a serene place to simply be but also enjoy the events that are happening. Along with the setting, we are happy to help you line up a bluegrass or reggae band that are our good friends and virtually neighbors/ family for your event if you so desire. Also we can obtain a 40 x 40 event tent for a great price. Keg beers can bought also through us and we are happy to work with groups of all sorts.
For rentals please contact us at 859 586 5542 or fill in the form below.